ContactNow: Why was a record called after being completed?
When trying to find out why a record was dialed again after the record was completed, Database Management provides valuable insight into record activity. This can be found in the Notes field. All outcomes set to a record is tracked in the Notes field with the timestamp and Agent ID. If an entry in Notes has an Agent ID with an outcome code then that will correspond to a call.
Below is a sample of record activity:
2019-02-18 14:35:12 agent 750743 set outcome 101 2019-02-18 15:20:33 agent 1440853 set outcome 511622 2019-02-18 15:50:18 agent 750743 set outcome 524769 2019-02-18 15:52:55 agent 750743 set outcome 524769 2019-02-18 15:59:03 agent 1404303 set outcome 511622 2019-02-19 17:13:32 agent 1404303 set outcome 524769
Copy the text from the Notes field into a word document or notepad to be able to read the text better.
Outcome code translation for the above (your codes may differ, this is purely an example):
- 524769 - Sale made (Complete)
- 511622 - Hot lead (Incomplete)
The example above shows that the outcome of the record was changed multiple times.
- Agent 750743 set the outcome 101 to the record.
- Agent 1440853 finished the call and set the outcome to 511622 which does not complete the record, as a result, the record is still active.
- Agent 750743 finished the call and set the outcome to 524769 which completes the record.
- The same agent set the same outcome.
- Agent 1440853 changed the record outcome to 511622 which made the record incomplete, thus making the record active in the dialler.
- Agent 1440853 changed the record to 524769 which completes the record again, thus making the record inactive in the dialler.
When the dialler makes an automatic outbound call to a record, it connects the call to an agent. The agent dispositions the call with a complete outcome, and the record will be removed from the dialler to avoid the record from being dialled again.
Please note: The only time a record gets dialled multiple times is if the record was still active in the dialler or agents made a Manual dial (entered it into the dialpad or selected the record to be called via the agent page) to the record and made amendments.