You can alert ContactNow agents in Idle status about callers waiting in queue by editing Agent Features in System Setup. Learn more here.
Alert ContactNow agents who are at Idle status while callers are waiting in queue.
Note: This is a system-wide setting, and cannot be configured on a per-campaign, per-queue, or per-agent basis.
ContactNow Idle Warning
- Log into ContactNow as an administrator.
- From Configuration , click System Setup.
- Click Agent Features.
- Select the desired Idle Warning (examples below):
- Off: This option turns off the Idle Warning feature, which prevents incoming call notifications from reaching an agent who is set to Idle status.
- Flash Status: This is a simple notification that appears only in the phone/dialer area. Options are to Accept or Decline the incoming call.
- Flash and Popup: In addition to the Flash Status, a small browser window will pop up with the same Accept or Decline options.
- Flash and Alert: In addition to the Flash Status, another call alert will appear within the same browser tab.
- Set the Warning Alert Time. This option sets the amount of time between a call entering an assigned queue, and notifying an agent (who is set to Idle status) of that call.
- Any agents logged into ContactNow at the time this option is changed must completely log out of the ContactNow service, and then log back in for the change to take effect.
Examples of the Idle Warning Notifications
Flash and Popup
Flash and Alert