This guide will show you how to assign a Supervisor the rights that allow them to monitor live agent calls.
Note that Agents cannot access any Supervisor functions. To do this, they must be elevated from Agent to Supervisor status.
ContactNow call and status monitoring.
- Log in to ContactNow as an Administrator.
- From Configuration , select Agents, Teams & Queues.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the supervisor you're assigning monitoring rights to, and select Edit.
- If you are elevating an Agent to Supervisor at this time, scroll down to User Level and select Supervisor.
- Then in the Supervisor Pages section, click on the dropdown menu.
- At minimum, select Agent Monitor and Agent Status Overview by holding down the Ctrl key (Windows) and clicking on each page type. If needed, you can de-select pages using the same process.
- Click Update.
- The Supervisor must completely log out of ContactNow and log back in to enable the new changes.
To be able to monitor agent calls, the Supervisor 1) must be assigned to a call queue, and 2) must log into the ContactNow dialer at 16692454250. AOD login at 16692454253 cannot be used for this purpose.
The process for monitoring live agent calls is outlined in the following article: