How to View Call Flows from IVR Interaction in ContactNow
At times an admin would like to review a report of the numbers of calls to a queue from an IVR or forwards from other queues, the classical calls flow report would be best suited to meet these needs. At the moment there is no direct access to this report from the new graphical analytics report and this document will describe how to reach this same report for analysis.
- Calls Flow Report
- Queue to Queue Calls Report
If using the legacy platform this is simple to reach and you can navigate to the sidebar Analytics > Calls Flow, if using the combination of both graphical and legacy report the method would be the same from the sidebar navigate to Analytics > Classical Reports > Calls Flow. however if your contact Centre has not got the Legacy report you can use the following URLs to reach the same reports:
From the US silo of ConatctNow:
1. Reach the following URL https://app.contactnow.8x8.com/campaign/login.php and proceed to login.
2. once a logged-in session is established navigate proceed to type the following URL to reach the report: https://app.contactnow.8x8.com/campaign/reports_s/report.CallFlow.php#/
From the UK silo of ConatctNow:
1. Reach the following URL https://app.easycontactnow.com/campaign/login.php and proceed to login.
2. once a logged-in session is established navigate proceed to type the following URL to reach the report: https://app.easycontactnow.com/campaign/reports_s/report.CallFlow.php#/
This report will demonstrate the calls flow from the originating queue to the final queue, any calls flow between queues are not considered unless the calls complete on the queue between. It is also important to note that this report is a legacy report and any found bugs or issues with the report is not considered for a fix as the report is the end of development.
For more information on the calls report please review the following legacy documentation for the same: ContactNow: Call Flow Report