Utilizing the Salesforce integration within ContactNow allows users to import and sync data direct from Salesforce. This ensures that the data used within ContactNow is the most up to date information without the need for managing data in two different systems.
To integrate Salesforce account with the system, navigate to CRM accounts from Configuration. Click Add CRM and the screen below will appear.
You must already have a Salesforce account in order to be able to configure it with ContactNow.
- CRM: Choose Salesforce from the drop-down menu
- CRM Description: Enter a description for your CRM
- Username: Enter the username you use to login to your Salesforce CRM
- Password: Enter your Salesforce password
- Token: Enter your Salesforce token
Click Save CRM when you have filled out the required information and you will be presented with a notification that your CRM has been successfully configured. Salesforce is now integrated with the system and data can begin to be imported.