To log into ContactNow using the Softphone option.
- Logging In
- Click on Softphone and then click Connect.
Note: Agents have their own, unique, Agent No. and Passcode. In the blurred space above, this will show.
- Open your Softphone of choice (Zoiper, for example) and dial 3851000.
- When prompted by the automated voice, enter your Agent Number and Passcode.
- If correct, you will hear "Agent logged in" and the browser page will update.
- If incorrectly entered, you'll be prompted that this is the case. Re-enter your details, or hang up and try again.
Note: All SIP endpoints, which supports a G.711 codec, can be used to access ContactNow.
A Softphone connection sends audio over the internet and once a Softphone application is installed and configure with the correct SIP information agents can open connection anywhere, they have internet access.
There are various Softphone applications available to download. We recommend you use Zoiper. See below for details on configuring your Zoiper application:
See other possible methods to Connect to the Dialler.