The Broadcast reporting tool allows you to view the status of all broadcast queues such as total records, answers and cost per transfer.
You need to set up a Create a Broadcast Queue before you can view any status on this page.
To view the broadcast management, hover over the Data icon in the Navigation bar and click on Broadcast.
Once you have the created your broadcast queue and uploaded fresh data you can use the Broadcast Manager to change datasets from LIVE to HOLD and vice versa.
You can set the interface refresh rate using the drop-down, or manually refresh the page using the Generate button.The refresh rate will refresh the page after x seconds have elapsed.
Once the report is generated the report will be shown as per the below:
- Queue: The name of the broadcast queue.
- Delay Start: Start time of the broadcast.
- Hard Stop: The stop time for the broadcast.
- Channels: How many lines to dial at once.
- Transfer Number: The number to transfer calls to should the customer be interested.
- Caller ID: The caller ID in use.
- Dataset: The datasets assigned to the queue, the number of records dialed and to go etc.