Access the Calls-per-hour Report in ContactNow
The calls-per-hour report allows admins to view a breakdown of the call activity per hour throughout a day. This report can be used to monitor the peak periods during the opening hours of a contact center.
This differs from Daily Report due to only showing how many calls were taken per hour of the day. On the other hand, the daily report provides a complete breakdown of daily activities per hour such as talk time, agent wrap time and sales.
To access the Calls-per-hour report hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation bar and click on Calls then click on Calls per hour.
Select a Date Range : The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter : Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph : View your report in either pie or line graph format.
Filters on Calls per hour report will provide data for the below variables:
- Agent : Name of the agent that placed or received the call
- Queue : The queue the call was placed on
- Call Type : Type of call (inbound or outbound)
- Chart : View or Hide graphical report chart for call duration and call quantity
- Call Duration : Time the call is connected between the callee and the call receiver
- Call Quantity : Number of calls made within an hour
Display data in a table : Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export : Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.