The Preview report displays a group of relevant statistics in relation to preview mode including, but not limited to:
- Preview: Total number of times the user(s) selected preview.
- Records: Total number of records displayed to user(s).
- Dials: Total number times the user(s) selected dial.
- Rejects: Total number of times user(s) selected reject.
- Answered: Total number of answered previewed calls.
- AM Agent: Total number of answer machine outcomes selected by the agent.
- AM Dialer: Total number of answer machine outcomes detected by the dialer.
- No Answers: Total number of no answers resulting from a preview mode dial.
- Dead Lines: Total number of dead lines resulting from preview mode dial.
- Sales: Total number of sales resulting from a preview mode.
- Completes: Total number of completed records from a preview mode.
- Call Cost: Total cost of preview dials.
- Time Logged In: Total logged in time.
- Time in Preview: Total time spent in preview mode in logged in time.
- Time on Call: Total time spent on connected calls from preview dials.
- Average Time on Preview The average time spent in preview mode
The report can be filtered on a per Agent, Team, Queue, and Time basis. The variables chosen from the available filters dictate the data generated for the report.
The Advanced Preview report shows statistics created when Advanced Preview is turned on. It shows statistics relating to the calls that have been made, and lengths of time on Preview and Disposition.
The following settings are mandatory:
- Start Time: Includes previews that were created after this time.
- Stop Time: Includes previews that were created before this time.
- Dimension: How you wish to group the report. If a "Time Interval" is selected, we break down preview requests by the time interval selected in the Time Interval Setting.
- Time Interval: This is mandatory, and applicable only when "Time Interval" is the selected dimension. We group preview requests by this time interval and consider the calls for these preview requests. The columns relating to agent status are limited by the length of the time interval, e.g., if we group by "Ten Minutes," each can be at the most ten minutes per agent.
The following settings are optional:
- Campaign: Includes previews made on a queue that has this campaign assigned.
- Agent: Includes previews made by this agent, or these agents.
- Queue: Includes previews made on this queue, or these queues.
- Team: Includes previews made by an agent on this team.
- Display Name - The name of this column changes based on the dimension and time interval. It may be the agent, team or queue name or the interval that contains the previews.
- Preview Requests - The number of times an agent requested a preview record. In the case of sequential, dialing multiple numbers counts as a single preview request.
- Records - The number of distinct records viewed in advanced preview mode.
- Dials - The number of dials made relating to preview requests.
- Rejects - The number of times a record or number was rejected by the agent, for preview requests.
- Answered - The number of calls with result IN ('TPT', 'Abandon') or outcome IN (101,102).
- Answer Machine Agent - The number of calls with outcome 101.
- Answer Machine Dialer - The number of calls with outcome 102.
- No Answers - The number of calls with result = "No Answer."
- Abandons - The number of calls with result = "Abandon."
- Dead Lines - The number of calls with result = "Dead Line."
- Agent Dead Lines - The number of calls with outcome 110.
- Agent No Answers - The number of calls with outcome 107.
- Sales - The number of calls dispositioned with outcomes that are sales.
- Completes - The number of calls dispositioned with outcomes that are completes.
- Call Cost - The cost of the calls that were made.
- Time Logged In - The length of time all the agents were logged in, in the given period.
- Time in Preview - The length of time spent in preview status for completed previews (ones that have been dispositioned).
- Time in Disposition - Reject - The length of time the agent spent rejecting completed previews (ones that have been dispositioned).
- Time on Call - The length of time the agent spent in call status for completed previews (ones that have been dispositioned).
- Average Time in Preview - Time in Preview / Preview Requests.
Disparity with Agents Report
The preview and preview - reject time in the agent report may differ from those in the Advanced Preview report. The latter only considers times for complete previews, whereas the former will also consider time in those statuses for active previews.