ContactNow: Graphical Analytics - SMS (Record Search)
The SMS report shows the details regarding SMS messages you have previously sent out. You can specify details by using the filter options and clicking on Generate to view the report.
To view the SMS report, hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation bar and click on SMS.
Select a Date Range: The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter: Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualise Data on a Graph: View your report in either pie or line graph format.
You can filter the report based on various criteria such as time period, campaign, dataset, agent and result. You can also narrow the report to a specific call ID, URN, callerID or DDI.
Once you have finished configuring the filters, click on Generate to get the report table. The following fields will be displayed:
- Agent: The agent who sent the SMS.
- Caller ID: The number the text appears from.
- DDI: The number of the recipient.
- Queue: The SMS broadcast queue the text was sent from.
- Dataset: The dataset the customer record is from.
- Call ID: Here you can the following options from the
- URN: The unique reference number of the customer.
- Timestamp:The time/date of when the message was sent.
- Result: Whether the message was sent or failed.
- Message: The message sent to the customer.
Display data in a table - Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export – Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.