The Call Handling Outbound report can be used to analyze outbound calls over a set time frame.
To access monthly report, hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation menu and click onCalls and then select call handling outbound.
You can also select a specific Campaign, Agent, Abandon Time and Answer Time to get a more granular view.
Select a Date Range : The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter : Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph : View your report in either pie or line graph format.
Filters on Call Handling Outbound report will provide data for the below variables:
- Total Outbound Calls: Total number of outbound calls made from this queue.
- Answered Live: Number of calls answered by a ‘live’ person
- Answered Answer Machine: Total number of calls reaching an answer machine.
- Not Connected: Calls that weren't answered.
- Abandoned: Total number of abandoned calls.
- Broadcast Abandon: Number of abandoned broadcast calls.
- Average Call Time: The average call time in seconds.
Display data in a table : Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export : Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.