To access this report, hover over the Analytics icon from the Navigation menu and click on Calls then select Interactions.
Select a Date Range : The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter : Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph : View your report in either pie or line graph format.
Filters on Interactions report will provide data for the below variables:
- Agent : Name of the agent that placed or received the call
- Call type : Type of call placed or received
- Agent Answer Machine Duration : The amount of time an agent has spent on a call where the call has been dispostioned to answer machine.
- Average Talk Duration : Average time spent on a call, per call
- Average Available Duration : Average time spent in available status
- Average Idle Duration : Average time spent in idle status
- Completes per Hour : Average number of completed records for each hour connected to the dialler OR on call
- Sales vs Completes : Percentage of completed records that resulted in sales
- Talk Duration : Total time spent on call (Talking to customers)
- Total Calls : Total number of calls
- Total Completes : Total number of completed records
- Total DMCs : Total number of calls that reached a decision making contact
- Online Time : Total time connected to the dialler
- Total Sales : Total number of sales made
- Idle Duration : Total time spent in idle status
Display data in a table : Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export : Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.