Graphical Analytics - Agent Calls Report in ContactNow
The Agent Calls Report details the performance of individual agents. The agent report provides a broken down performance analysis of each agent. You can analyze the report based on: number of calls per agent, Total number of inbound and outbound calls handled per agent and the duration of each call.
To access the Agent Calls report, hover over the Analytics icon in the Navigation menu and click on Agents then select Calls
Select a Date Range : The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter : Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph : View your report in either a pie or line graph format.
Filters on Agent Call report will provide data for the below variables:
- Agent : Name of the agent that placed or received the call
- Outcome ID : Unique identification number for the outcome of a call
- Dataset ID : Unique Identification number for the customer’s Data set
- Chart : Show or hide graphical report chart for selected agent calls report
- Call Duration : Time the call is connected between the callee and the call receiver
- Total Calls : Total calls made by specific agents
- Total Inbound Calls : Total number of inbound calls received by specific agents
- Total Outbound Calls : Total number of outbound calls made by specific agents
Display data in a table : Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export : Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.