If call highlights are enabled, this Report shows the Call highlights set by the agents during calls. You can download and listen to the recordings. The segments of the call could be used for training purposes or quality control purposes.
Call highlights must be enabled by an admin via the Global agent options. When enabling Call highlights, agents will need to log out and back in again for the report to be displayed in the app.
To see the call highlights report, hover over the Analytics icon in the Navigation bar and click on Record Search and then Call highlights.
Select a Date Range – The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter – Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph - View your report in either pie or line graph format to analyze your data easier and compare
The generate table allows you to set the start and stop time for the range of call highlights to be shown, and specify a campaign, a queue, an agent, or a specific call ID. If there are multiple pages, you can select a page from the drop-down box.
Click Generate to update the list.
The report shows:
- Agent: The agent that made the call.
- Call ID: Unique ID for that call.
- Customer Name: Name of the customer the call was made to or received from
- When: When was the call made?
- Start Offset: How far into the call, the call highlight started (in seconds).
- Duration: How long the highlight is (in seconds).
- Call Recording: Clicking Listen will play the recording from the webpage and clicking Download will download the recording for you to listen.
Display data in a table - Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export – Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.