Graphical Analytics Outbound Abandon Calls in ContactNow
The outbound abandons report shows the abandon rates for each day in your selected queues and campaigns. The abandon rate is calculated by number of answered calls divided by number of abandons.
To access the report, hover over Analytics from the Navigation menu and click on Calls the select Outbound abandons.
Select a Date Range : The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter : Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph : View your report in either pie or line graph format.
Filters on Outbound Abandons report will provide data for the below variables:
- Queue : The queue the call was placed on
- Campaign : The name of a campaign
- Abandoned : Total number of calls which were abandoned.
- Total Answered : Total number of answering machine, answered by individual, abandoned combined as a total.
- Answer Machines : Total number of answer machines reached that day.
- Answered by individual : Calls taken from the agents, not including the answering machine.
- Broadcast Abandon : The total number of abandoned calls made from broadcast queues.
- Dials : Total number of calls.
- Uncontacted : The total number of uncontacted numbers. (Deadlines etc.)
Display data in a table : Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export : Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.