Graphical Analytics Outcomes Report in ContactNow
Outcomes Report allows admins to analyze data relating to Outcomes set by the agent when dispositioning a call.
To access the Outcomes Report, hover over the Analytics icon in the Navigation menu and click on Contact Center and select Outcomes.
Select a Date Range – The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter – Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph – View your report in either pie or line graph format.
Filters on Outcomes report will provide data for the below variables:
- Queue – The queue the call was placed on
- Campaign – The name of a campaign
- Agent – Name of the agent that placed or received the call
- Dataset ID – Unique identification number given to selected data
- Call Type – Type of call placed or received by an agent
- DMC Outcome – Did the agent speak with a DMC (Decision Making Contact)
- Complete Outcome – Record won't be called again now the outcome has been set.
- Sale Outcome – Whether the agent made a sale of not
- Outcome ID – Unique identification number for each outcome.
Display data in a table – Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export – Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by clicking Print report button.