The Agent Sales vs. Completes report provides a summary of call data marked as sale or complete and allows you to compare the two against each other. The report can also be segmented by agent.
To access the Sales/Completes report, hover over the Analytics icon in the Navigation menu and click on Agents then select Sales / Completes.
Select a Date Range : The date and time picker on the right will allow you to select a date and time range for your report. You can manually select the date range or select from the pre-defined date ranges listed.
Add a Filter : Select the data you want to view, and exclude the data you do not wish to see.
Visualize Data on a Graph : View your report in either pie or line graph format.
- Agent : Name of the agent that placed or received the call
- Outcome ID : Unique identification number for each outcome.
- Dataset ID : Unique identification number given to selected data
- Total Completes : Total number of records dispositioned as complete
- Total DMCs : Total number of decision making contacts reached
- Total Sales : Total number sales made
Display data in a table : Deep dive into your reports and view your data in columns.
Export : Retrieve selected call reports in PDF, XLS and CSV format. All reports are printable by pressing Print report button.