Monthly Report in ContactNow
The Monthly Report allows administrators to view day by day breakdown of the whole month's performance of a call center.
To access monthly report, hover over the Analytics icon in the Navigation and click Monthly Report.
Using the filter table at the top of the page, you can narrow your report to a specific time frame. To do this, click Start Time and a calendar will ask you to select a date. Select a time zone if you wish to view the report from a specific time zone. You can also select a specific Agent or narrow the search based on Inbound / Outbound to get a more granular view.
Click Generate once settings are finalized.
Once the table has been generated, the following fields will appear in the reports table:
- Agent A.M: The total time agents spent dealing with answering machine.
- Max agents: The peak number of simultaneous agent logged in that day.
- DMCs: The number of calls where the agent has spoken to the DMC (Decision Making Contact).
- DMC per hour: The average number of DMCs reached per hour.
- Complete: The number of calls dispositioned with a Complete outcome.
- Sales vs Completes (SvsC): Percentage of Complete calls where the outcome was also a sale.
See how to Export a report.