Admins can edit all agents on the system. Admins can edit agents' username, password, change the agent status, and many other settings.
To edit your agent, hover over the Configuration icon in the Navigation menu. From there select Agents, Teams & Queues. The page will open on the Agents tab displaying the list of agents.
Select the agent you wish to edit, click on the gear icon and you will see a drop down list of options. Click Edit and you will see a screen as shown below.
- User ID: The unique number of the agent. Each agent has own ID.
- Username: Give agents an appropriate username. The username must be less than 25 characters.
- Full Name: Enter the full name of the agent as the name will appear in the reports log.
- Password: Password of the agent, the password can be edited or changed at any time.
- AOD DID: If the agent is using AOD (Agent on demand) then enter the DID number into this and the calls will divert the calls into their phone.
- AOD Lock: If you select this then AOD will only ring the specific DID, even if the agent logs into AOD from a different phone. (useful for withheld phones)
- Music: You can choose whether your agent can listen to the radio while waiting for calls to come through. List of radio stations are provided.
- Note: This is not applicable to users who use the On-Demand login method, as the phone is on the hook until we call it to pass a call through to the user. Therefore, we are unable to play music/radio to this handset.
- Agent Announcement: The agent announcement will be used if you wish for the customer to hear a short message for being put through to a particular agent.
- Userfield: Enter the text you would like your agent to use in a script.
- User Level: You can use the user level field to change the status level between agent, admin and supervisor.