Auto Top up will automatically increase the credit in your contact center when you are running low on funds.
To enable or disable Auto Top up navigate to Billing from the Configuration icon and select Account Overview. All you need to do is click the button to your preferred setting.
You have the option to set the credit threshold and top up amount by entering a number or using the up and down arrows to determine your desired amount. The credit threshold is automatically set at $5.00. When your credit threshold is running low your contact center will automatically Top up by your specified amount when you are running low.
Your card will automatically be charged by the specified amount and you will receive a confirmation email.
More on Billing
- Agent Log
- Account Overview
- Billing Details
- Billing Overview
- Itemized Billing
- Top-up History and Invoice
- View and Top Up Your Balance
- Add, Update, and Remove A Credit Card
- Standard Package
- Pro Package
- Ultimate Package
- Downgrade Your Monthly Package
- Upgrade Your Monthly Package
- Buy Licenses
- How do I remove licenses?
- Will I be charged for using my VO?
- How am I charged during a billing period?
- How are my payments taken?
- How are my calls charged?