Administrators can Create outcomes, Manage Outcomes and set advanced Behaviors for a contact center's call. This allows multiple commands and work flows to be executed automatically by the simple choice of outcomes after a call.
In order to add advanced Behaviors to your Outcomes, navigate to Outcomes and tags from the Configuration menu and click Advanced.
Here you set a behavior that will be applied to a specific record when that outcome is selected.
Click Add Behavior.
You will then be taken to a screen where you will have to fill in mandatory fields.
Select the Outcome for the behavior to be run on. The following are the commands which can be set to the behavior.
- Change Dataset
- Adjust callback command
- Send email
This moves the record from its current dataset into a different dataset. For example the outcome could be DNC and the advanced outcome set to move the record to your existing DNC list to allow numbers to be added automatically for future dataset cleaning.
Adjust Callback Command
For callback outcome you can change the command to adjust callback to ‘Now Plus Offset’ where you can schedule the exact time intervals between choosing the outcome and how long after the customer is called back. This can be set for agents or teams.
This will send an email when the outcome is set. For example, to the order processing department when a sale is completed.
All email addresses must be verified using the recognised mailto standard. If the Advanced Outcome setting does not contain a valid email address then it will not be able to be sent anywhere.
If you’re experiencing issues with emails from Advanced Outcomes please ensure that a valid email address has been entered and you should find that this will resolve the issue.
Email Validation Rules:
- Addresses must be valid emails in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple email addresses can be used but only when they’re separated by a comma
If you do not receive test emails we would suggest checking your spam folder in case it has been routed there. If you are still experiencing problems please contact Support who can assist and investigate further.
This option encompass two features.
- Post: Post customer record (on disposition) in either CSV, JSON, or Raw file to a web server. The server receiving the request is responsible for processing the file.
- SOAP: support integrations with three CRM providers (Sugar, Sage and FLG360). To fully implement this service you are required to provide the following:
- Your CRM provider API URL endpoint.
- Username and Password (used for authentication).
- Module (This is the Module/schema name where you wish to store the record: e.g., Contacts, Leads, Account, etc.).
- CRM Provider.
- Select Campaign for field matching. This process involves matching of your campaign fields with your CRM Module fields.
Multiple Advanced Outcomes set against one outcome are triggered in order of creation.