You can export the information about your PBX account configuration in PDF format.
To export the PBX account configuration, hover over the Configuration icon in the Navigation bar and click on PBX.
Click Export on the top right of the page.
The screen shown below shows the PBX phone configuration.
- Name: Name of the PBX account holder.
- Account: The account holder's name.
- Password: The password given to the PBX account.
- Agent ID: The agent assigned to the PBX account.
- Queue ID: The queue assigned to the PBX account.
- Mailbox: Outstanding voicemail left on this account.
- Caller ID: Displays the number of incoming calls made to an PBX account.
- Extension: The extension number can be rung internally by dialling its three digital short code.
- DDI: The inbound number assigned to the DDI account.
- Group: The extension number for the hunt group assigned to the group.