The agent does not hear anyone on the line.
Below is a list of things to check for:
- Restart your computer.
- Fully log out of the ContactNow system and log back in again.
- If you are using a wired connection, check that the wires are properly inserted into the ports of the PC and/or router.
- Check that the headset you are using is not faulty by testing it on another machine or trying a different headset.
- We do not recommend the use of a wireless connection as it may be unstable and cause intermittent connection problems. See ContactNow Technical Requirements for further information.
- Check your softphone audio settings to see if the input and output audio devices are correct.
- Check your PC audio settings are correct.
- Clear browser cache/cookies and reconnect to the dialer.
There may be different causes for this issue such as:
- The agent's headset is faulty.
- The network connection is weak or interrupted.
- The agents are using a wireless connection.
- Audio settings on the PC or softphone are not correctly set up.