Caller calls an inbound ContactNow number and the call is directed to a different Virtual Office number.
Agent AOD is on, and the AOD DDI is the agent's VO phone number.
- The Agent is available, an inbound call is routed to the Agent.
- The Agent is automatically Idle, and the call rings another VO phone number.
- The Agent's AOD DDI is changed to the other VO phone number.
ContactNow AOD DDI.
Make the Agent's External Caller ID in VO Configuration Manager the same as the desired AOD DDI.
- Log into Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Select Users.
- Find the Agent.
- Click the Edit icon [look like a pencil].
- Select 'External Caller ID'.
- Make sure the 'phone' is the same as the desired AOD DDI number.
The Agent's External Caller ID in VO Configuration Manager is not the same as the desired AOD DDI.