Salesforce Error Occurs while Clicking the Phone Icon
Salesforce error when click the phone icon to call with 8x8 Contact Center gets an error that reads, "...NAxx.salesforce.com refused to connect."
How to Reproduce the Error
- Log into Salesforce.
- Click on phone icon in the bottom right.
- A prompt opens, “Do you want to open 8x8 Contact Center?”.
- Click Yes.
- An error opens saying, “NAxx.salesforce.com refused to connect”, where ‘NAxx’ is the 8x8 cluster for your 8x8 Contact Center account.
The same error occurs after you clear cache and cookies.
- 8x8 Contact Center
Disable pop-up blockers, or enable exceptions for Salesforce.
- In Salesforce, got to the Service panel.
- At the top of the left pane, look for Click here to launch the 8x8 Contact Center interface.
- Click the red link Click here.
- In the Chrome browser at the right end of the address bar, a blocked popup icon appears.
- Click the blocked popup, the 8x8 Contact Center URL is shown as blocked.
- The URL will be similar to this: https://vcc-naxx.8x8.com/AGUI/login...tenantname%
- Select to allow the 8x8 Contact Center URL.
- In Salesforce, got back to the Service panel.
- At the top of the left pane, Click here to launch the 8x8 Contact Center interface, click the red link Click here.
- Salesforce prompts to allow the 8x8 Contact Center URL, click Allow.
The Chrome popup blocker has blocked the 8x8 Contact Center Agent popup.