Agents cannot see or get offered transactions from the voice mail queues.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
Assign and enable the agents for the Voice Mail queues.
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Queues/Skills.
- Double click on the Voicemail queue name.
- Select the Members tab, the list of available agents is displayed.
- Check the boxes Agents assigned and Agents enabled for the desired agents.
- Click Save.
Agents are not assigned or enabled for the Voicemail queues.
You can turn on Notifications to send email notifications when a voicemail is in the queue:
- Select the Notifications tab.
- Check the box Enabled.
- Enter a group email list, or individual email addresses, separated by a comma.