To calculate the total or the maximum number of concurrent inbound calls for your 8x8 Contact Center account.
- Contact Center
- Log in to My 8x8.
- Click Billing Statements.
- Open a current 8x8 Billing Statement.
- Identify the number of VCC Pro Contact Center Seat.
- Identify the number of Extra Voice Port (if applicable).
- Multiply VCC Pro Contact Center Seats by 4 and add Extra Voice Ports.
- The total will be the max number of concurrent inbound Contact Center calls for the Account/Tenant.
For example, the following shows:
10 Seats x 4 is 40, plus 5 ports = 45 Total Concurrent Calls for the Account/Tenant
Once the max number of inbound concurrent calls has been reached, all subsequent calls will hear a fast busy signal. This total number is only for inbound calls to all Contact Center Channel Numbers on the account/tenant and does not include outbound or internal calls.
To add additional Contact Center seats or extra voice ports, please reach out to your 8x8 Sales Rep.