To offer an email as a fallback option if a chat request has been waiting too long in the queue.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
- Chat Queues
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Click Queues/Skills.
- Find the chat queue you wish to modify and click Edit (pencil icon.)
- Go to the Email tab.
- Toggle Enable Email.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Offer Email after
- Email Prompt Msg
- Email Sent Msg
- Send Email to Channel
- Forced email header message.
- Click Save
More information on the email fields can in Configure Chat Queue Email Fallback.