To assign supervisor level access for an 8x8 Contact Center user.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 Agent Console
- Confirm that the supervisor has been added as an 8x8 Contact Center user in the Virtual Office Account Manager portal (Accounts > Add New User Profile).
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Click Agent.
- Click Supervisor.
- Check the box for This user is supervisor and Allow this supervisor to monitor calls.
- Assign all the queues and groups that this supervisor needs to monitor and retrieve recordings.
- Select Save to apply changes.
Have the user log out and log back into the 8x8 Agent Console.
- Log in to Agent Console.
- Click Work Offline.
- Select Menu > Monitoring.
In order to listen to call recordings, the Supervisor Agent's Monitoring needs to be assigned to the queues and Agent Groups.