Downloading and configuring Bria 5 for 8x8 Contact Center.
- Virtual Contact Center
Download and Install the Bria 5 Client
To begin downloading, right-click and select open in new tab.
Download Bria 5 from the following sites:
During installation, select Manual Install.
Enter License Key
- Install the License Key.
- Enter your License Key in the text box.
- Once this has been completed, click Done.
Configure Account Settings
- From the Bria menu, select Softphone > Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, Click Add.
- In the Account Tab, make sure to match the User ID and Domain with the Workplace SIP URI of the Agent Profile.
For example, the User ID (jsmith) and Domain (8x8.com) must be separated with the @ symbol and match the Workplace SIP URI (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Agent Profile:
- In the Account Tab, update the Proxy Address to match the URL of your Tenant. To obtain the correct SIP Proxy URL, refer to the 8x8 Contact Center Platform URL Guide.
- On the Voicemail tab, uncheck Voicemail Box.
- On the Topology tab, select None for Firewall Traversal.
- On the Advanced tab, change Reregister every to 300 Seconds.
- Click OK to save changes.
- From the Bria menu, go to Softphone > Preferences > Audio Codecs.
- In the Preferences Box, make sure to only have Enabled Codecs listed.
- G711 ulaw
- G711 alaw
Click OK and the Bria 5 Setup is complete.
If you need additional assistance with configuring Bria, please create a case with 8x8 Technical Support.