To enable Off-hook connection mode.
Off-hook is a persistent connection from the agent’s device to 8x8 Contact Center. It removes the need to connect the agent’s phone for every call handled.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
- 8x8 Agent Console
- Log into Contact Center Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Click Home.
- Navigate to the Profiles tab.
- Click Enable Off-hook Connection Mode.
- Log into 8x8 Agent Console.
- Select Work Offline.
- Click Menu > Profile.
- Under Personal click Enable Off-hook Connection Mode.
- Click Save.
Once enabled a message showing how the feature works will appear.