Agent is missing the pause/resume buttons in 8x8 Agent Console despite the 'Agent is able to start and pause recording' setting being selected for the agent in Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 Agent Console
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to Home > Users. Click next to the affected agent to edit.
- Navigate to the Phone tab.
- Verify that the 'Agent is able to start and pause recording' is selected.
- Verify that there are values greater than 0 entered for inbound, outbound, and direct inbound calls under Automatic Call Recording.
- Click Save.
- Log in to the Agent Console and verify that they now have the pause and resume buttons.
The pause/resume buttons are not required if 0% of calls are being recorded for the agent.