Open the Bria 4 application, it asks for the license key, enter a valid Bria license key, and Bria works as expected. However, exiting Bria and reopening it and it asks for the license key again.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Agents with Bria
- Windows Operating System
Run Bria as the Windows administrator, so Bria can save the license key.
- Navigate to the Bria4.exe.
- Right click on Bria4.exe, select Run as administrator.
- Windows may prompt for the Windows administrator user name and password - you will need to enter these.
- Windows may prompt for permission to run Bria4.exe, click Yes.
- Bria will ask for the license key - enter the license key.
- After Bria is fully open, exit Bria.
The next time Bria opens, it will not ask for the license key.
Without Windows administrator privileges Bria cannot save the license key.