This guide details how to find the Transaction ID's in 8x8 Virtual Contact Center, both during and after a call.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Transaction ID
During a call
- Log into 8x8 Agent Console.
- Once in Agent Console on the left hand side navigate through the list depending on the transaction: Phone, Chat, Email.
- Select an option/tab.
- Note: the transaction tab will not be grayed out and will be available for viewing when you have an active transaction.
- The transaction ID is located right at the bottom of the transaction information.
After a call
If the call has already ended, you can retrieve the transaction ID from Customer Experience:
1. From the agent interface, click on the following icon
2. Select Customer Experience
3. Filter to Today and Inbound or Outbound, depending on the type of call
4. Double click on the call you want to see the transaction of
5. Copy the transaction ID
Transaction IDs are used to track down details pertaining to a transaction (Calls, Email, Voicemail, Chat etc) within the 8x8 Virtual Contact Center platform.
Transaction IDs are streaming details on the Agent User Interface during a transaction that is available during the following:
- When the transaction is being offered to the agent.
- When the agent is processing that transaction and all the way till the end of post-processing after which it will disappear from the Agent User Interface and can be reviewed from reports that are available to supervisors.