This guide details how to find the Transaction IDs in 8x8 Contact Center.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Transaction ID
- Log into 8x8 Agent Console.
- Once in Agent Console on the left hand side navigate through the list depending on the transaction: Phone, Chat, Email.
- Select an option/tab.
- Note: the transaction tab will not be grayed out and will be available for viewing when you have an active transaction.
- The transaction ID is located right at the bottom of the transaction information.
Transaction IDs are used to track down details pertaining to a transaction (Calls, Email, Voicemail, Chat etc) within the 8x8 Contact Center platform.
Transaction IDs are streaming details on the Agent User Interface during a transaction that is available during the following:
- When the transaction is being offered to the agent.
- When the agent is processing that transaction and all the way till the end of post-processing after which it will disappear from the Agent User Interface and can be reviewed from reports that are available to supervisors.