To find phone numbers associated with incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 Console
Use the Detailed Transactions Activity report.
- Log into the 8x8 Console as a Supervisor agent.
- Select Menu > Report.
- In the list of Available Reports, scroll to the end of the report list.
- Select Detailed Transactions Activities then click Next.
- Report Title is only needed if you want to save the report.
- Enter the desired date range.
- Click Run.
Depending on your browser settings, you may get a prompt to save the report. If there is no prompt, then the report should be in your Downloads folder.
The file name will be: detailed_transactions_activity.xls
- Direction: The value will be outbound or inbound
- Destination > Original - For outbound this is the number that was dialed.
- Destination > Original - For inbound this is the callers number.
For more information about Historical reports see the online documentation.