How to generate offering time reports in Contact Center Analytics
- Contact Center
- Contact Center Analytics
- Use the link received from the support engineer to log on Contact Center Analytics.
- Select Agent Interactions from the right side, and Summary from the drop down list.
- Press Customize on top right side. Here you can change the date and time, granularity, select the metrics and filter.
- From Metrics, press the arrow to get the drop down menu and make sure that Offering time is selected.
- Once you selected the metrics, press Save on the top right corner. You will get a list with days. Press on the down arrow for the drop down list, to get a list with the agents.
- If you scroll to the right, you will have all the metrics, including the offering time. You can edit, download, update, copy or schedule the report from the top right corner.
Offering time is the total time an interaction has spent being offered to the agent (from the moment the interaction is presented to the agent until the agent takes an action or the system stops presenting the interaction to the agent (such as if the presentation time expires)).