To download a Historical Report from the 8x8 Agent Console.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 Agent Console
- Historical Report
- Log in to Contact Center Agent Console as a supervisor.
- Navigate to Menu > Report.
- From the list of Available Reports, select the report you want to run.
- Note: You can see a preview of the report on the right-hand side.
- Click Next.
- Note: If you want to save this report to use in future, enter a Report Title. If not, you can leave this section blank to just run a report ad hoc.
- Select your data granularity and date range.
- Note: If you select Custom as your date range, you will need to select your Start Date and End Date as well.
- Select your time zone if your default tenant time zone is different from your current time zone.
- Click Selection Window to pick and choose which objects you wish to include in your report
- Note: The selection will be different depending on what kind of report you are running.
- Click Run. If you want to save this report to use in future, click Save and Run.
- A new browser window will open and will automatically download the report.
Not sure which reports you can run in Historical Reporting? Click here.