Error "SSO failed" when attempting to log into Salesforce Lightning through SSO.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Salesforce Lightning
Using https://vcc-naX.8x8.com/AGUI/login.php?tenant=%tenantname% in the CTI Adaptor setting allows logins manually to work.
- Log into Salesforce as the Administrator.
- Select Setup > Customize > Call Center > Call Centers.
- Click Edit for 8x8 Virtual Call Center Lightning.
- Change the CTI Adaptor URL to: https://vcc-naX.8x8.com/AGUI/login.php?tenant=%tenantname%
- Where X is your tenant's VCC cluster, and %tenantname% is your tenant's name.
- Click Save.
When your agents log in they will be prompted to enter their Agent credentials when they launch 8x8 Contact Center from Salesforce.
For Contact Center customers with Mode 1 tenant, SSO is not supported. The CTI for a Mode 1 tenant cannot use the SSO URL: https://vcc-naX.8x8.com/AGUI/loginSSO2.php?tenant=%tenantname% .
For more details, click here.