Zendesk customers receiving error: "Server 'null's IP Address could not found".
- 8x8 Contact Center with Zendesk Integration
Verify if the 8x8 Agent Console destination host and Tenant's name is not empty in Zendesk App Configuration.
- In Zendesk, click in the bottom-left corner of the page.
- Select Manage from the left menu to open the My Apps page.
- Click Settings in the 8x8 Contact Center app.
- Select Change Settings from the menu.
- Click App Configuration.
- Enter your Contact Center tenant URL for AGUI destination host.
- Enter your Tenant’s name for Single Sign-On to be enabled.
Most likely, an update have been pushed by Zendesk
For more information, please refer to our Contact Center for Zendesk Integration Guide.