8x8 Support periodically sends email notifications to 8x8 Contact Center administrators and other optional recipients to inform them about platform upgrades, new features and releases, and planned and ad-hoc maintenance.
VCC administrators are able to configure who receives these notifications within Configuration Manager.
To add or remove email recipients for Contact Center Service Notifications
- Log in to your Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- From the left hand menu, click Home.
- Click the Profile tab.
- Under the Service notifications - email addresses header, enter the email addresses to which you want 8x8 service notifications sent.
- Administrator's email(s): Some notifications are sent only to the administrator(s). Please enter the admin email addresses here, separated with commas.
- Maintenance email distribution list(s): Maintenance emails will be sent to any addresses entered here. Admins who wish to receive maintenance notifications must also include their email addresses here. Separate multiple addresses with commas.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Save button.