Updating Credit Card and Viewing Billing Statements in 8x8 Express
Updating the Credit Card on file, and viewing Statements.
- 8x8 Express
First, log in to your Express account:
- Go to https://www.8x8.com.
- Click on Login and go to Express Put in User name or the email address you used to sign up.
- If you forgot your password, click on Forgot? to go through the password reset process.
After you are successfully logged in:
- Go to Account information > Modify Payment Information.
Here you can click Add Payment Method:
Here you can also see current payment methods assigned to your account, and remove any item.
- Exception: There must be at least one payment method on the account.
You also can change a payment to be the Primary, which will be used for upcoming payments.
- Billing statements may be viewed in Account information > Billing Statements:
The Start Date is actually the usage month, so a December Start Date is for December usage, which appears on your January statement.
- Click on View to bring up a statement in PDF file format:
- Click on Upcoming statement to see your next Month's statement. Note that this is without taxes and fees, and only shows monthly service charges.
- And last, click Account information > View Orders or Purchase licenses & devices see orders and or purchase more line items.