To identify the Original Number dialed by a customer using Analytics for 8x8 Work (DID phone number Dialed or DNIS). This identifies the receiver of a call the number that the caller dialed. If the customer has multiple Virtual Numbers or Toll-Free Numbers to the same destination, DNIS tells which number was called.
- Analytics for 8x8 Work
- Log in to Analytics for 8x8 Work.
- Click Call Details Records drop down.
- Select Call Legs (Simplified) or Call Legs.
- Click Search.
- Click Customize table. Then Scroll down to Dial-In Number. Click the eye icon to enable the column and click Save.
6. Click Search to add the filter to the results.
Dial-In Number only applies to external inbound calls.
Dial-In Number appears as a filter for Call Legs and Call Legs (Simplified). Analytics for 8x8 Work defaults to Call Records. Select Call Legs, click Search, then check the filters, if it doesn't show immediately.