Note: Click here to see how to run call log reports in Account Manager, the legacy version of 8x8 Admin Console.
8x8 Work admins have access to detailed call log reports. You can run these reports at any time or schedule them on a regular basis. Scheduled reports will be sent to your designated email address.
- Call Log Reports
- 8x8 Admin Console
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click the arrow next to the User Profile icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Billing call log from the drop-down menu. This will bring you to the main dashboard where you can view or edit call log reports.
- Go to Call Summary.
- Select New.
- Choose to create your report from a Template or a Blank document and click Select. A blank document allows you to manually set the fields in your report.
- To create a report from a template, select an existing template and click Create. You can view previews of your selected report templates on the right side of the Create New Report window. Starting a blank report will take you directly to the New Report Screen.
- Select Date Range to determine the period of time you want your report to cover. Choose your starting and ending date on the calendars provided. If you want the information below within the report select the necessary Granularity.
- Click Save to confirm your dates.
- Select Metrics.
- Click Add to include new fields in your report. Click the X to the right of each field to remove fields from your report. These are the headings that your data is sorted by in the Report Preview screen.
- Click Save.
- When you are done setting up your report template, you can:
- Preview your report.
- Export your report in Excel format.
- Schedule your report.