The legacy Company and Extension summary reports will become End of Life on 5/31/21. After this date, these reports will be removed from Analytics for 8x8 Work.
- Analytics for 8x8 Work
- Customers with Analytics for 8x8 Work
The beta versions of the Company Summary and Extension Summary reports will now be your primary reports as we prepare to retire the legacy reports. We recommend switching to the primary reports in order to maintain reporting functionality.
With this end of life, the following changes will be introduced to Analytics for 8x8 Work:
- The beta reports for Company Summary and Extension Summary will no longer have a beta label in the report name.
- Legacy versions will now have a “legacy” label in the report name (e.g. Company Summary (legacy))
- Users will be able to take a survey to provide feedback regarding the EOL of legacy reports & satisfaction with new versions.
- More information about these changes can be found in the Analytics for Work user guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will these legacy reports be available?
Legacy reports will be available until 5/31/21.
Can I go back to the legacy reporting?
No, users will not be able to return to legacy reporting.
Will the previous Beta version now be the primary version?
Yes, the previous Beta version for Company and Extension summary will now be the primary summary reports.