Joining and creating meetings with 8x8 Meeting Rooms.
- 8x8 Meeting Rooms
Joining a Scheduled Meeting
- Check the meetings scheduled in your Room.
- On the tablet, tap Join Now next to your meeting.
Creating a New Meeting
- Tap Meet Now.
- Leave the Meeting ID field blank.
- Tap Go to start your meeting.
Joining a Meeting via Name or Meeting ID
- On the tablet, tap Meet Now.
- Manually type in your Meeting ID with 8x8/ in front of the Meeting ID.
- For example, 8x8/ThisIsATestMeeting
- Tap Go to join the meeting.
Joining a Meeting via Dial-In
- On the tablet, tap Dial a Number (phone icon).
- Dial the number of the meeting or person you wish to call.
- Tap Call to place the call.
Sharing Content in a Meeting
You can share your screen through the 8x8 Meeting Room. This process can be done whether you’re in a meeting or if you simply just want to display your screen in the room. To share your screen:
- On the tablet, tap Share Content (computer icon).
- In a browser, enter the Share Address that pops up on the screen.
- Select the screen you want to share.
- Tap Share.