To start a meeting using the Meet Now option in Work for Desktop.
You can instantly schedule and start a meeting in Work for Desktop. The meeting starts instantly and you can invite others to join this meeting at any time.
- Work for Desktop
- Meet Now
- Virtual Meetings
Start a Meeting
- While logged in to Work for Desktop, click Meetings.
- Under Personal meeting space, click Start.
Add Meeting Participants
- Click Invite People, found on your meeting Toolbar.
- In the pop-up window, Enter the name, or phone number of the participants.
- After you have selected all your invitees, click Invite.