Gathering Console and Network Logs (HAR File) from the 8x8 Work for Freshdesk Interface in Chrome.
- 8x8 Work for Freshdesk Integration
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome web browser.
- If using Incognito ensure that you un-select third party cookie blocking.
- Open Freshdesk and the 8x8 integration communication panel.
- Right-click on the 8x8 communication panel and select Inspect to open the Chrome developer console.
- In the Network tab check Preserve Log.
- In the Console tab check Preserve Log.
- Replicate the issue.
- In the Chrome developer console Network tab, right-click on any entry in the Name column and select Save all as HAR with content.
- Save the HAR file.
- In the Chrome developer console Console tab, right-click anywhere in the pane and select Save as.
- Save the LOG file.
Screenshots or a screen recording of the issue are often useful, when it's possible to obtain them.
For call-related issues, please also include details of the call you have captured when submitting the logs to 8x8 support.
Details should include:
- Time (inc. Time Zone)
- Source Number
- Destination Number
- Fault Description