Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) application. 8x8 provides both Work and Contact Center phone integrations for Pipedrive.
In addition to providing call controls, the 8x8 integrations recognize calls to or from established contacts in Pipedrive, and can store data from those calls into Pipedrive.
Note: 8x8 integrations are not softphones, so they provide no audio services.
They are effectively call control panels, and are required to work in conjunction with 8x8 Work Desktop, Work Mobile, or an 8x8 desk phone, depending on the integration type and needs of the user
Installation and use instructions for the 8x8 integration can be found in the online documents linked below:
Requirements & Limitations
- Google Chrome web browser is required.
- The Chrome plugin 8x8 Work for Integrations must be installed on individual computers.
- The integration can only be launched in a floating window.
- Only the People object in Pipedrive is supported by the 8x8 Work integration.
- Pipedrive Sandbox and Trial accounts do not allow integrations to store call data.