8x8 Work for Zendesk: Configuring 8x8 Account Manager user profiles for Single-Sign On
To have your agents log in automatically to the 8x8 integration when logging in to Zendesk, you must configure your Zendesk agent usernames in their 8x8 user profiles.
- 8x8 Work for Zendesk Integration
- 8x8 Account Manager
- Automated 8x8 integration SSO login
- Log in to Account Manager as an administrator.
- Go to Accounts > User Profiles.
- Create a new user, or from the list of existing users, click Edit next to the desired user to view user profile settings.
- In the user settings, enter the user's username as a Zendesk agent next to Zendesk ID.
- Save your changes to the user, and repeat for each user you want to enable as an agent.