This guide will quickly show you how to install the 8x8 Virtual Office for Bullhorn integration.
Please note: The 8x8 Virtual Office for Bullhorn integration is not a softphone!
Like all 8x8 Virtual Office phone integrations, the VO for Bullhorn integration is effectively a convenient control panel for your 8x8 Virtual Office phone extension. It does not provide audio services.
Either a desk phone, Virtual Office Desktop, or Virtual Office Mobile is required to work in conjunction with the 8x8 Bullhorn integration.
8x8 Virtual Office, Bullhorn CRM
These steps must be repeated for each of the four supported Bullhorn entity types, as needed:
- Log in to Bullhorn as an administrator.
- Navigate to Menu and then View Layout to open a new tab in Bullhorn. If it is not immediately visible upon opening the menu, check your sub-menus for this option.
- Select one of the following Bullhorn entity types from the Field Map Entity drop-down list:
- Click the Custom List Buttons tab.
- Click Add New and fill out the following fields:
- Name: 8x8 Launcher
- URL: https://cloud8.8x8.com/mapanelweb/public/launcher/bullhorn.html?env=bullhorn&companel=vo
- User Types: Select the types of Bullhorn users you want to access the integration
- Click Save.
Once completed, each assigned entity type should display the 8x8 Launcher icon. Refresh your browser tab if the icon does not appear.
Finally, users can click on 8x8 Launcher from any of the four entity types to launch the 8x8 communication panel.
Please note: The 8x8 communication panel opens in its own floating window. Users should disable their browser popup blockers, or set them to allow popups from 8x8.com.
The online user guide for this integration, including installation and user instructions, can be found here: